The Bomaderry Soldiers Rest Home was also known as the South Coast Red Cross Convalescent Home or the South Coast Red Cross Soldiers Home. The home was established in the former Grand Tourist Hotel building in Bomaderry, north of Nowra N.S.W., and was officially opened by the Governor-General Sir Ronald Munro Ferguson in August 1918. Sick and wounded soldiers returned from WWI were cared for by voluntary staff, mainly Voluntary Aid Detachments (VADs), and a welfare committee entertained the men by providing outings. The home closed in August 1920. This collection comprises photographic records of the Bomaderry Soldiers Rest Home.